Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Silence

Sorry for the silence, things are good except for the fact that we have no internet right now. It's frustrating the heck out of me so I'm popping on at my in-laws. Banks is teasing me that I'm addicted to the internet.

We switched from cable to dish last week and got internet through the phone company but it has yet to work.

On the upside before it went out I did something silly and fun. I e-mailed an online "psychic" that was mentioned on the IF board for a prediction on how many children I'd have and when. My reading said (in more detail then I'm going to bore you with) that I'd have 3. 1 girl and 2 boys who might be twins.
The girl would be conceived or born in November am I stretching it to think that since my lmp will be in November that it might be from this cycle? ;)

It's a fun distraction and it's helped me get positive about this cycle or more accurately that I will be a mom at some point, even if it's not as soon as I'd like.

On the FET front not much to tell right now AF should be coming between now and Saturday depending on how cooperative my body is. If it comes in that time frame we should be on track for 12/11 or so for our transfer.

More odds and ends from life to add but need to go be social.

“Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.” - Margaret Lee Runbeck

3 comments:

Michele said...

Love that saying you posted... truly I believe it. Good luck to you on making the predictions of the pyschic come true!!

Michele

http://btw-wedidnotjustrelax.blogspot.com/

ks said...

I'm happy to hear your positive attitude is back. I know it's hard sometimes to think 'this could actually work!'...but y'know.. this could actually work!! I hope that everything keeps going rolling right along with your schedule. Wishing you well!

ks

Melissa said...

Fingers crossed it works for you!

Where did you get her information from. That is something I would be interested in.