We may be cycling sooner than planned! I found out about a master's program I want to do and DH thinks it's a good idea. I refuse to postpone cycling again so we're thinking about cycling in Feb/early March so I can get my application in if it doesn't work. No decision yet but I hope we'll make one this weekend so I can make plans.
I figure that way the cycle ends in good news, sort of, either way. Either I'm pregnant (Big YEA) or I get to get my master's in ED and start teaching (small Yea). Hopefully having something I'm happy about (school) to focus on if the cycle doesn't work will help me get through a BFN just a little easier. I don't think anything could make it not hurt but I do better when I'm busy and have something to focus on. Plus once I start teaching we'll be able to save that much quicker for adoption.
So basically this time next year, if we go w/ this plan, I'll either be pregnant (fingers crossed) or in school getting certified to teach. I'm definitely hoping it's the former but I feel better already about the possibility of a BFN knowing that I'd have something to fall back on.
The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men do Oft Go Awry.