New update Banks and I are now planning (hoping) to transfer in March and will be selecting a donor at the beginning of January. If there are no problems that would put us transferring between the beginning of March and very early April depending on the donor's AF.
Some things came up and it made April difficult and I was NOT waiting until May. So here we go. I was looking at the donor list today and there are about 7 single cycle and 2 split cycle donors that I like and are available as of right now. I e-mailed Pati for info on their previous cycles and we'll see how that looks and go from there.
I can't believe it's FINALLY happening! I'm so excited and terrified at the same time. I'm aware it might not be successful and that scares me but I can't wait to try no matter what happens!
And I have to confess I had ~ $15 left on my FSA and I bought a 2 pack digital pregnancy test. I know I want to test the day of so I'm prepared for the result and I figured since I loose the FSA money Jan. 1 why not.
Hopefully I'll have more to blog about as things get moving over the next few months.
People need dreams, there's as much nourishment in 'em as food.