Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beachin' it

Banks and I are headed to the beach for the long weekend :)
We're going w/ J&C and Munch as well as another couple that I don't know as well but they're dealing w/ IF and had a m/c a couple months ago.

I'm looking forward to getting away, even though the weather is suppossed to be awful. I'm planning to do lots of reading and knitting and chitchatting.

I'm hoping it's going to be a nice low key relaxing and fun long weekend. If nothing else it'll be nice to get away for a few days.

No news on the cycle of course. Starting to hope we can shoot for a mid- June instead of end of June ET. And we are planning to take the chance of twins and transfer 2 this time. I'd still prefer a singleton but twins would be good too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I need a get away soon too. Enjoy!