Thursday, July 31, 2008

Don't Worry Be Happy

This is looking like it's going to be a great weekend!

First Jojobee http://hopeforbaby.blogspot.com/ has some great news. Which is so awesome, I'm so very happy for her and her dh.

Second our 2nd anniversary is next week and we're going to dinner to celebrate tomorrow. I have to say our first 2 years of marriage have been amazingly happy. I honestly can't imagine my life w/o Banks b/c he's my perfect counter balance. He's a much lighter funnier person then I am and he keeps me from getting to bogged down in planning and worrying. I on the other hand keep him grounded and focused. He really is my perfect mate.

3rd Breaking Dawn is being released on Saturday! Not that this ranks anywhere near the other 2, it's just something I'm incredibly excited about. I'm so beyond obsessed w/ the books in the Twilight saga. All three really draw you in, even New Moon which is incredibly sad and makes you ache for Bella. I think one of the reasons that I love these books so much is Bella and Edward fall in love at first sight, which is what happened to Banks and I.

I actually had a girls' night w/ friends last weekend and a group of us couldn't resist discussing our theories and thoughts about the series, as we had all read them. The books are completely addictive and I recommend them to anyone w/ time to kill, you won't want to put them down once you start Twilight.

Also I weighed, unofficially, this morning and I'm down .5 lb. Which I'm totally happy w/ so all in all I think this is shaping up to be a terrific weekend!

don't worry, it will soon pass whatever it is,don't worry, be happy,i'm not worried
Bob Marley

1 comment:

DCat said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!! Also, Happy Anniversary!!!! Isn't it nice when you have a DH that you can totally, 100% depend on? It's the best!!!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Danielle