Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3 day weeks

This week rocks, we were off Monday so we spent a long weekend at the beach w/ my parents. We had such a great time. It was too cold for swimsuits but great for laying around reading, walking on the beach, and eating great seafood (so much for the diet).

To top off a great long weekend we have a family thing this weekend and I'm off on Friday. I get to have 4 days off and work 3 this week. It's going to make next week SOO hard but it'll be worth it.

As for the decision we decided to see what happens. Banks pointed out that CNY has a 0 interest payment plan that would make things much easier financially so that's a big plus in their favor. We want to see what happens though so I'll see what I hear this week and we'll go from there.

The waiting is starting to get to me. The anticipation of knowing it's going to be starting soon is keeping me on edge. I'll feel so much better once things are finalized one way or the other. I can't wait to get our cycle calendar and know when things are likely to happen. This not knowing is rough.

Every now and then go away and have a little relaxation. To remain constantly at work will diminish your judgment. Go some distance away, because work will be in perspective and a lack of harmony is more readily seen.
- Leonardo DaVinci

2 comments:

Unknown said...

2 great weekends in a row! Wonderful!!!
As far as cycling, sounds like things are on track. I agree with Banks though, the zero interest is a great offer :) Can't wait to hear more, and the calendar does make things much more final :) It's all exciting though! When do you think you're supposed to get it?

Bella said...

So exciting that you'll be cycling soon! Zero interest sounds pretty darn good. I'm excited to see how it goes! Have a great weekend!!