Sunday, September 14, 2008

plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose*

Banks and I talked some more this weekend and now we're movin up the initial consult! I'm going to call Monday and schedule it, hopefully have the consult by the end of October. After that we're just going to coast until spring and plan to cycle in April.

I guess Banks was worried that we'd move to quickly if we went ahead and did the consult, but after we talked and agreed on when we'd cycle he felt better about it. It was Jojobee's suggestion and I'm glad I brought it up w/ Banks. I can't believe it 7 months until we cycle! It seems so far away but it'll pass quickly I'm sure.

I feel so much better knowing all the details. I know when we're doing each of the steps which really helps. I think a lot of my unhappiness was from the uncertainty of the situation.

I guess this isn't a big change, hence the title of this post, but it feels ore official and settled now which is a big help.

*translation: The more things change, the more they stay the same

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! YAY! and more YAYS!! That's great he agreed to move up the consult! That's WONDERFUL! I also read your last post about getting your testing done soon too! That's the hard part getting all that over with and then the fun of picking the donor starts! I'm really excited for you two! I know April seems SO far off, but it's really not, it'll fly by, trust me! YAY! Can't wait to read more!