Saturday, September 20, 2008

Walking on Sunshine

I'm looking forward to this week.
First we have our testing on Monday! Not looking forward to the actual sticks, etc. but I'm excited to check it off the list.

Second, I'm working at the other location all week so no boss! Hopefully after this week she'll be out on maternity leave for a bit and by the time she's back I'll have had a nice break. W/ a little luck my patience will have time to return and by the time she gets to me again we'll be getting close to our cycle and I'll be in a more agreeable mood.

I'm also excited that we should have a date for our phone consult sometime this week! It feels so good to check these things of 1 by 1. It just feels like things are FINALLY coming together.



and don't it feel good!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY! Monday! How exciting!!! I can't believe how fast things are moving for you! That's so wonderful!

That's great about work too! Sounds like things are going so nicely! YAY!

You must be "walking on sunshine!!!" I would be too... Wait, I am too! :)