Thursday, September 25, 2008

One Step

We got our blood test back and everything is what it should be! Banks is O+ and I'm A+ (which I knew but didn't have documentation of). We're waiting for Banks' SA results but other than that his testing is done.

Our phone consult w/ CNY is set for Weds. 10/1. I can't wait! I'm so excited to have that scheduled. It'll be done and we'll be ready to cycle as soon as Banks is or in march/april whichever comes first.

It's silly but I keep hoping Banks'll change his mind and want to cycle sooner. But really an April transfer is good and we won't have to worry as much about weather messing up our flights to NY.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
Confucius

1 comment:

DCat said...

There is nothing wrong with putting your hopes out there to the Universe!!! You never know!!! I'm hoping the same!

Danielle