Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A little Info

I cut out caffeine this weekend and it kicked my butt yesterday so I didn't update but I heard from Pati.

She said that the donor came in for her appointment and should be starting her period anyday. I asked when she thought the donor would start stims but she didn't say. She did say she'd be in touch once the donor starts AF. So I don't have much more info but I am very anxiously waiting to hear from her.

The waiting is even worse now if that's possible. I have e-mail on my cell and I must have checked it every 20 minutes today. I'll feel so much better once I know what to expect. The not knowing when things are going to happen is driving me crazy.

I also need to talk to my boss about the time off. Something I'm not looking forward too. I'm hoping she isn't difficult about it but if she is it might be the thing that pushes me to quit. It would be better if I could keep working but I'm not letting anything interfer w/ our cycle. I want a better idea of when I'll need time off before I discuss it w/ her.

So I wait and hope and impatiently look forward to knowing more.

“All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope”
- Alexandre Dumas Père

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm SO SO SO excited that you're going to be cycling VERY soon! Oh my! In a few weeks! It's going to be here asap! Glad things are on the right track! Can't wait to hear more!

Riley said...

I know what you mean about the waiting - it can drive you crazy but at least you have a potential donor in the works - that's great! I've just started the process, and I've been waiting a month to get matched and it's driving me crazy. If they could just give me some idea of a possible time line, it would make all this more bearable. Good luck with your donor - this is exciting news!