Time's flying by but no real news to report. I had my baseline u/s yesterday morning and it was fine. Don't know about the bloodwork but since I didn't hear I'm assuming it's fine. I'm just waiting for the donor to do lupron and have her baseline.
Apparently she's not starting lupron until 3/3 so I don't know if that changes the approximate ER or not. I'm going to ask tomorrow. CNY hasn't received my test results so I need to call about that tomorrow.
Anyway that's all we've got going on right now.