Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So it begins

The donor is scheduled to start Lupron tonight! I'm not sure if ER is still going to be around March 16 or not. Initially she said 920 would start lupron on the 25th (the day 920 got AF) but she was just guesstimating and I don't know if she meant the 3rd or if it's pushing things back a week.

Regardless I'm so excited things are coming together. We're really doing this and on our way to our cycle! I'm so excited. I can't wait to get to Syracuse and have ET.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay yay yay & more yay's! I'm SO SO SO excited for you! I can't believe it's starting!!!! How are you doing? I was thinking about you a lot the past few days... I can't wait to hear more!!!!! YAY!

Peeveme said...

I'm excited for you! Even if it's pushed back a bit it's going to happen.

Riley said...

Congratulations! That's awesome news. Glad to hear that everything's coming together and you are on your way! That's exciting news.

Bella said...

Yes!!!!! So excited for you!!!