Thursday, July 9, 2009

All Quiet on the Western Front

Time is passing and I'm doing better.  I'm looking forward to a nice weekend so I just have to get through tomorrow.
The only issue w/ the weekend is that we're having our friends who just had a baby over Saturday and it'll be the first time I've seen the baby.  Usually that's not a problem for me, pregnant women hurt but babies are just precious but I'm a little nervous about it so any good thoughts would be appreciated.
 
Outside of that Banks and I had a nice date night tonight and it was fun. 
 
I also totally splurged and ordered a Kindle DX, fingers crossed I don't regret it.  I think I'll get a lot of use out of it and I'm hoping it'll keep us from needing a 6th bookcase that we have no room for.  I'd been saving up for a while and decided that's what I wanted to spend it on.  We've been doing really well w/ savings and we have enough for our FET trip (whenever it happens) so I decided to indulge in a bit of retail therapy and get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on having problems with pregnant women, but not babies. It's inexplicable to me, but as soon as they have the baby, it's like all of those feelings of jealously and wanting are somehow gone. Strange.

I'm so jealous that you're getting a Kindle! I want one so bad...not that I'm a huge reader, I just think that they're super awesome and would make reading even more fun than it already is. I think it was a good purchase!