Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Beta 2 in!!

It's 284, that's a doubling time of 52.67 hrs which is w/i the 48-72 hr doubling they look for. Of course my head knows that it's a great # and I need to relax and enjoy it but I definitely would've felt better if it was closer to 300.

That being said I couldn't be happier and I'm so excited about telling our parents this weekend! It's going to be a wonderful Christmas and I'm so looking forward to it. Our parents are going to be so thrilled, they've been (or tried to be) so supportive through this whole process. I can't thank them enough for that.

My u/s is scheduled for Jan. 8, I'll be 6 weeks 6 days so we should see the heartbeat. It's first thing in the morning so I'll post the results as soon as I can. I'm a little scared but I keep telling myself that the betas have been fine and there is no reason to worry at this point. It doesn't help much but I'm trying. ;)

6 comments:

IVF 40+ said...

Ohh great numbers!!! congratulations and enjoy every moment of your pregnant christmas!

Eb

Brenda said...

Yea! Wonderful news :)

embieadoptmom said...

CONGRATS!!!

Leah said...

Congrats! And I promise you, even if your beta was 500 you would still worry. It's a great ride but terrifying! Try to enjoy every moment as much as possible!

Nicole said...

That is an AWESOME doubling time, and remember that your RE only wanted it over 250 right? So 284 is still overachieving!! There is no need to worry (how ironic coming from me, Queen Worry, but yeah). Have a great Christmas and I am super excited to hear about your u/s in 2.5 weeks!

Michele said...

I love seeing that great BETA #!! Congrats!