Monday, December 21, 2009

Beta is In! :)

It’s a very healthy 151 so things look really good. That's a little above average for a healthy pregnancy at this point so I feel really good about the #s. I’ll go back Weds to repeat the labs to make sure it doubles (nurse said they’re looking for 250 or better).

For now I’m just going to enjoy being pregnant. I’m going to assume all is well and be happy. This is definitely going to be the best Christmas ever.

I tested again this morning as planned and DH asked what the result was, so I got to tell him in person and he was so excited. It’s adorable how happy he is about this. I knew he would be but it’s so awesome to see. We agree that we're going to tell our parents this weekend since mine will be in town and siblings. Then our 2 close set of friends who know about our cycle. Other than that we're going to wait until closer to 10-12 weeks to tell people.

I don’t know how I’m going to focus at work today but I’ve got to try. I’ll post more if anything comes up otherwise I’ll post Weds w/ updated #s.

12 comments:

ks said...

Awesome #!! That's fantastic news! Enjoy every second of this! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! All the best!

Michele said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!! Great numbers!! congrats!

Brenda said...

YAY!!! Awesome numbers!

Jem said...

Awesome HCG number! Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

Really great numbers I hope that the next ones are great as well!!

squarepeg said...

YIPPIE!!! Such great news honey! Congratulations and have a wonderful holiday!

Nicole said...

Woohoo! That's a beautiful beta! Merry Christmas!!

RELH said...

Great number! CONGRATS!

Kara's Mom said...

Fantastic and Congratulations! That is the best Christmas present ever! Much love to you!

Bella said...

Wooohoooo! So happy for you, sweetie! What a wonderful Christmas present! Congrats!

embieadoptmom said...

YIPPEE! Love that number!

Peeveme said...

Wonderful! Congratulations!