The count down begins. We fly out evening and we should get there tonight. We go in at 10 and hopefully we’ll get in and out fairly quickly.
I need all the good vibes and thoughts possible for our transfer (ppv appreciated particularly). I’m hopeful and excited but scared.
I’m extremely nervous about the weather messing up our flights it’s supposed to be snowy and I don’t know how bad or if it’ll be a non-issue. It won’t be a problem coming back just another day off but if we have trouble tonight and don’t get out till in the morning I don’t know that we’ll make it by 10 for the transfer.
I’m trying not to worry but I’m so nervous about every little thing. I’ll feel so much better once we get there and are settled in the hotel. I can’t wait to have the 2 snowbabies transferred and enter the 2ww.
I’ll update sometime after ET, unless we have to wait again then I might update while sitting there. ;)