Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Would Die for That, part II

So, now I feel really bad. My boss is having seriously pre-term contractions. I was wrong about how far along she is, she's only 24 weeks, not 25 weeks, so it's incredibly serious that's she's having contractions. She went to the ER this morning and was admitted after having pains since yesterday.

They've given her meds and now all that can be done is hope and pray. If you pray say one for her and her baby boy. I'm really hoping everything turns out allright.

To pray is to pay attention to something or someone other than oneself.
W. H. Auden

**update**
The contractions stopped and my boss was released this morning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your background! :)
Anyways... I hope you don't feel too guilty or bad about how you feel or felt about your boss. You needed to vent and I believe that those feeling are natural. Do not beat yourself up for it. What is going on with her is a result of God, He is the reason this is happening, why? You or she may never know... I will pray that everything's ok with her and the baby. I am continuing to pray for you too :)