Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy

I'm happy today, we're making progress again!!!
I have my hsg scheduled and I'll be doing my mock cycle starting tomorrow! Finally we're making progress again. I can already tell the time from November to January, then February and March is going to be to torture since the last few weeks w/ nothing was making me antsy.

Not looking forward to the HSG but I'm excited to have it done. Also looking forward to seeing how my lining responds to the estrogen and if I need to do anything different to plump it up.

Oh and ROLL TIDE! 8-0 rocks!



"Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."
-- Joseph Addison

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! I can't believe you're already starting your mock cycle! That's awesome! Can you believe it's almost November? Time will fly, trust me! :)

Brenda said...

Hi, I found your blog via jojobee's site. I did a mock cycle in December of last year (oh my gosh that has been a long time ago). It does feel nice to start again doesn't it? We had a few hiccups along the way, but we just started our DE cycle. We are supposed to go into retrieval in mid-November. It's both exciting and scary.

Oh, and by the way.......GO GATORS!!! See you in the SEC match up!!

Peeveme said...

Mock cycles are fun. Nothing really at stake but you feel like you are doing something.

I LOVE that quote!

Jill said...

Don't worry, time will fly by - this month because of the mock cycle and then the holidays will keep you busy and it will be the new year before you know it! Then you'll probably be in the swing of more prep and it will time for the real show!