3 days and counting until my thyroid test. I'm impatiently waiting to see what the results are.
I so so so want to transfer on July 17, it's silly but it seems like such good timing. I'd be due right around Easter which is a such a hopeful time. It would be wonderful not to mentn that my Mom would be off for spring break which would be geat.
It would be such a let down having to wait again. I just want this cycle to work so I'll do what I have to but I can't help but hope it'll be sooner than later.
Anyway, hoping to have lots to update soon.