and it's not good. It's only come up to .26 (from .22)after 4 weeks so we've lowered my meds again and I'll have to wait another 4-6 weeks to check it again and for our FET.
I just want this to happen already. Maybe this is a sign that we should quit and go straight to adoption, but I'm so not ready to do that yet. I really want this to work and I'm getting so frustrated with waiting. I want to be pregnant and have our baby.
I'm getting scared it's going to take months to get my TSH back in line and we'll have lost all this time, and if it takes too long maybe only get 1 FET before the year is up. I really really really want to do our FET soon.
I'm pretty disappointed/upset about this even though it's no one's fault. I'll e-mail the FET nurse monday and get a plan together. Hopefully I can go off my HRT and that way if the tsh comes back normal next time we can immediately start working on the FET w/o waiting for me to suppress. Even with that the absolute soonest we can cycle will be early to mid August which makes me sad.