Monday, June 8, 2009

Work Vent/Whine

Work sucks. They're switching us to a paid time off system, which is fine, but they're using it to reduce our time off by 10 days. Really what the heck, they pay us pennies and the only reason I'm working there is the benefits. I really don't know how much longer I can stick it out. I really have to make it to the fall at least but if I don't have a quit day soon or I'm going to lose it.

The work environment is awful, it's just so negative. It's clear that the only thing that the powers that be care about is money and they're running off the quality staff that actually care about the patients.

Anyway, that stuff stinks but I'm trying to think positively that after July I'll be counting down to quitting to be a SAHM. It's times like this that I hate our IF, if we didn't have to pay for DE IVF, FETs, etc. we could comfortably live on DHs salary and I could work a job I want to work instead of being miserable all week.

Nothing new on the FET front, just waiting.

Anyway

2 comments:

Bella said...

Having to stay at a job for benefits (and to pay for this expensive IF stuff) sucks bigtime. I hope you can get out of there very soon!! Can't wait for your FET!

Unknown said...

Staying in a job that you hate is tough. I've had to do that before and it really sucks. It takes all the energy you have to just get yourself to work, let alone do a good job. I hope you are able to find something soon that will better suit you. If you get a chance, I would love to have you rate your company on my site. See the link below.

Matt Howland
Rate Your Job | jobbala.com