Wednesday, April 22, 2009

As expected BFN

I got a BFN today. I'm not surprised and so far I'm doing ok. It comes and goes, I'm ok one minute a total mess the next.

I'm a planner so Banks and I came up w/ a plan. We're going to cycle again in mid-late june if at all possible. If that doesn't work we'll try once more and begin working on adoption. For the first time DH said that we'd find a way to be parents no matter what it costs. It makes me feel better to know he's as committed to that goal as I am.

I'm glad to have a plan and I'm going to let my self be whiny and mopey for tonight and tomorrow and then try to deal and go from there.

4 comments:

Lesa said...

I am so sorry. I think it is great that you have your plan B and you should take all the time you need to whine.

Andrea said...

I am so sorry. One good thing is that you have lots of beautiful frosties!! I know that doesn't make the BFN sting any less, though. I look forward to cycling together in June. ((HUGS))

Erin said...

I'm so sorry, I was so hopeful it would be your miracle BFP. Be kind to yourself! People told me that after we lost Charlotte and I decided to take it to heart. Slept in when I wanted, ate what would comfort me, let dumb stuff go by the wayside. I'm glad your husband is so supportive and you have the same goal.

IVF 40+ said...

so sorry, thinking of you
EB