I'm pregnant until proven otherwise. We transferred one great blast and now I'm just resting. Dr. K thinks we should have 4 or 5 frosties. We had some great high quality blasts today.
Now we wait until beta on 4/23 which seems like forever away. It's going to be a long 2 weeks.
DH also told his mom when beta is so I'm going to have to work to put off telling anyone. Oh well. If I can put it off until after the 2nd beta I don't mind telling our folks at that point. We'd want their support if something were to go wrong.
The due date would/will be Dec. 30 so here's hoping for the best Christmas Present ever!